I am a Certified Holistic Nutritional Consultant and a graduate of the Canadian School for Natural Nutrition with a Diploma in Holistic Nutrition (certificate of merit). My particular passion is in the field of athletic nutrition, gut health and physical activity.
I am also a certified Pn1 Coach with a specialization in helping people take simple, sustainable actions towards their wellness goals.
I am a recreational exercise enthusiast with a strong desire to share my passion with others. This led me to become a certified yoga instructor and a resistance training and group exercise leader with the Alberta Fitness Leadership Certification Association in 2009 and 2011, respectively. I have been teaching fitness classes since then.
My qualifications in fitness and nutrition set me on my path towards focusing on overall wellness and helping people on their journey to happier, healthier, fulfilled lives.
Prior to discovering my true passion, I graduated with a Diploma in Biotechnological Engineering (BTech.) and pursued a professional career in areas of the environment and oil and gas industry. But, it wasn't a FIT for me. FIT NUTRITION is my passion, and I can't imagine doing anything else.
When I am not busy helping our clients with nutrition, exercise and mindfulness, I am a proud mom of two teenage boys and committed to keeping them happy, active, and healthy. Being a nutrition expert, I am often asked if chocolate and junk foods have a place in our home. I reply, with a smile, that I believe in the 80/20 rule when it comes to a happy balanced life. Because when you nourish your body with high quality foods 80% of the time and treat yourself the other 20% of the time, a beautiful balance emerges. This is how I work with our clients, and it helps FIT in the 80% so seamlessly and enjoyably.